Our customer commitments
At ITE Ebseek we launched our Covid-19 Taskforce early in 2020 and have been working with major venues, industry associations, health & safety experts, local authorities and other event organizers to monitor the situation globally ever since.
Onsite Safety Measures
The health, safety and security of our exhibitors, visitors and colleagues remains our number one priority. We see lockdown restrictions easing in many countries and exhibitions resuming. ITE Ebseek is pleased to announce details of our “Customer Commitments”, our pledge to all visitors at our upcoming events around the world.
We have significant experience of running safe, secure and successful events. All the steps we outline in our Customer Commitments are in addition to the extensive health and safety measures we already employ at our events.
Our Customer Commitments outline the extra measures we are applying across our portfolio of events globally, including those in the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, South Africa, Russia, Turkey and China.
In addition to our Customer Commitments, ITE Ebseek events will follow local and national government guidance and laws, as well as venue and industry-specific requirements. The speed of change is rapid as we learn more about Covid-19 and the advances that are needed in order to protect our societies from its impact. We expect to make more announcements as our plans adapt.
Bringing people together remains at the heart of what we do, and our Customer Commitments are designed to keep our exhibitors, visitors, sponsors and delegates safe whilst doing business.
We are actively and continuously monitoring the COVID-19 situation in line with local, state and federal authorities and public health advice and the World Health Organization (WHO).
The health and safety of our exhibitors, visitors and staff – your health – is our number one priority. We are working closely with the SWEECC to implement safety measures according to the Chinese government regulations.
Registration and visit – how we manage your data:
All attendees of FES 2020 need to register with their real personal information and an ID card has to be shown to enter the venue. All exhibitors' and visitors' ID card and personal information will be uploaded to the Shanghai Public Security system. We will not hold your ID card information. Personal data will only be used according to your marketing preferences.
Keeping you safe on-site:
We will take the below measures to keep our visitors, exhibitors and staff safe:
1. Masks must be worn all the time in the hall. The organizer will provide some free masks at different locations at the registration and organizer’s office to those whose masks are polluted or broken.
2. Infrared thermal imaging temperature screening equipment will be used at the entrance. People whose temperature is higher than 37.3 will not be allowed to enter the hall.
3. Face identification technology will be used at the entrance door as well.
4. A quarantine area will be created onsite. People with symptoms of COVID-19 will be isolated in the dedicated area and reported to venue/police/CDC immediately.
5. We will have more staff at the venue reminding people to keep at least 1m safe distance between each other. In addition, floor marks will be placed on the floor indicating 1m distances.
6. During the exhibition, the halls will be disinfected at least 3 times per day, ventilation, fresh air input and indoor air circulation will be increased. All exhaust air shall be directly discharged to the outside.